Mountain Project Map - Harpers Ferry

Friday, September 14, 2012

UPDATE:
Please read below for an update about the web info on Harpers Ferry rock climbing at Mountain Project. 



Hi Climbers.

Mountain project structure for Harpers Ferry is all straightened out and ready for more areas and info to be added. This was a long road to get there and I thank all who provided their input, especially in dividing up the areas for MD heights.

Feel free to join in and add more routes and areas to support the climbing community. Also feel free to let me know about errors on the info I wrote and if something needs to be added or subtracted from the areas I own. If you have questions about entering information, adding links to pictures etc... It’s quite easy and I should be able to answer some of your questions.

Special Thanks to Frances Fierst, Maryland Administrator for MP, for promptly responding and making the needed changes.

Since I added “Hard Up Direct” it has seen 85 views in one month.


John Kelbel
Thanks

No comments: