Mountain Project Map - Harpers Ferry

Thursday, July 12, 2012

That's All Folks! - Taking a break

This is, by the way, either a Gaston Rebuffat photo or him on top of a kick butt pinnacle.

Well folks, it's been a good run. The first post was on June 4, 2009. That means there are 3 years of posts to sort through for information. I hope to have documented historical climbing information to orient future Harpers Ferry rock climbers to the achievements of the past and the style of Harpers Ferry rock climbing.  I'll still be around but I'm going to put this to rest for now. Maybe, in the future, I will return to the blog to post about the next generation of Harpers climbers. For now, you could look to Robin Close's bouldering page for an occasional trip to Harpers Ferry. Many thanks for tuning in and be safe but have fun out there.
Conrad

2 comments:

Robin said...

Guess that means I'd better get back out soon, huh? Just so you know, I may have to start a "Bring Back HFC" page on Facebook.

Conrad said...

Yes, you do need to get back out there Robin. Sooo many problems for you to do. Have fun and be safe. Shhh, listen... I hear the Iron Pickle Project and friends calling to you and Dan.